Sunday, January 7, 2007

Welcome Earthlings

Hello everyone! You may know me as the writer of Complete Sports and Thank You Brian Sabean, but this is an idea I had that is a little different.

All the time I come across cool sports videos, either stuff someone has put together, or just videos of past sports events where it's fun to look at the video again. In the past I've just posted some of these on those other blogs, but I try not to do it too often. However, there's still obviously lots of stuff I'd like to post because I found it interesting, which leads to the creation of this blog.

So, I'll try to get up a different video I find interesting each day, and hopefully others will enjoy them as much as I do. If not, well, you suck. Just kidding. But seriously, hopefully you enjoy them.

No comments: